- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on an "AS IS,
AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. OUR SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CLIENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY
WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- When filling out our online forms or sending emails, you consent to receive communications from us electronically
and on the telephone.
- Where we provide hypertext links to third party web sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same. We are not responsible for the content or practices of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations or warranties about the content
or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites or the practices of such sites.
- You understand and expressly agree that use of Our Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that Our Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the
use of Our Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials. The Materials may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Preferred Property Finder, Inc. and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any
and all third-party claims, liability, actions, demands, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to your use of Our Site or your breach or violation of these Terms. Preferred Property Finder, Inc. reserves the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide Preferred Property Finder, Inc. with such reasonable cooperation as it may request.
- Use Policies. You may not do any of the following while
using Our Site:
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to
Our Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Site, our administrative site, computer systems or networks connected to Our Site, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment
of Our Site;
Our Site, any information provided from it and the Terms
of Use are given and made in the United States of America and the State of Florida and governed by Florida law.
These Terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising from or relating to Our Site or these Terms may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Florida, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to Our Site or these Terms shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Our Site is based in the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Our Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Any waiver of any term or provision of these Terms will be effective only
if it is in writing and signed by Preferred Property Finder, Inc. No waiver of any term or provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or provision or any other term or provision. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and cancels
and supersedes all prior oral and written negotiations, agreements or understandings between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.